Old April 28th 04, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
Nick Catford Nick Catford is offline

Default Kingsway Tram Subway open to the general public

"Dr Fish" wrote in message ...
Erm, we don't have a subway on the kingsway in Dundee.

Can you enlighten me as to which city you are talking about ? (OK I can tell by the reply headers that this is London, but it does not help reading uk.rec.subterranean)

There is life outside of London

AJM

We are of course talking about the Kingsway tram subway in London, what you do have in Dundee however is a nuclear bunker at Craigiebarns which is well worth a visit. Unfortunately not open to the public but visits can be arranged.

Nick