Old May 14th 15, 03:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default Back office Oystercard delayed until 2017

The back office version of Oyster will be delayed until 2017.

http://www.london.gov.uk/moderngov/d...ommitt.pdf?T=9

"Caroline Pidgeon MBE (Chair):
I have a couple of little things I wanted to pick up, Shashi. Can you confirm when we can expect the weekly cap to be on Oyster? Is it going to be your next generation of Oyster that it is on ? When can we expect that? Because I realise the programme has slipped, for good reasons, but back in 2013 the Mayor wrote to me on this issue and confirmed it would be in in 2015. Obviously we are behind. What date are you working to?

Shashi Verma (Director of Customer Experience, Transport for London): Please do not hold me to this,
because we do not have a detailed programme as yet.

Caroline Pidgeon MBE (Chair): No, we just need a rough idea.

Shashi Verma (Director of Customer Experience, Transport for London): Roughly speaking, it is another two years' worth of work before that can happen. "