Old April 28th 04, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default What happens at those "urgent" moments?

In article , Annabel Smyth
writes

I imagine train drivers carry a plastic bag with them - cf the other
thread.....

All train drivers can stop for personal needs relief at the next
station. They simply use the radio to inform the line controller what
they are doing (no not number 1 or number 2's!!!!)

Some stations have toilets at the end of the platforms behind unmarked
doors for the use of drivers.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this