Old May 15th 15, 09:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default Longest and Shortest

On 15/05/2015 09:12, Roland Perry wrote:

I think that should only be counted if there are no other bus stops on
the route. The OP was asking for the distance between bus stops (the
street furniture) not the longest distance between buses stopping (the
timetable).

Otherwise we get involved in things like the Oxford Tube running
non-stop from Hillingdon to Shepherds Bush.

Oi - I said that yesterday in the first reply to this thread!