Old May 15th 15, 02:33 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default UK faces first major train strike in 20 years

On Fri, 15 May 2015 14:24:45 +0000 (UTC),
d wrote:

On Fri, 15 May 2015 13:15:58 +0100
e27002 aurora wrote:
The previous government also reduced policemen's benefits, a very bad
move indeed. One hopes that one day we will have a real, grassroots,
working man's conservative movement in the UK.

If they could get rid of the cranks, nutters and dead wood that would be
UKIP. But I can't see it happening anytime soon.

I did have hopes. But, they are a longtime maturing into an electable
party.