Old May 15th 15, 10:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Longest and Shortest

On 2015\05\15 22:47, Mizter T wrote:

On 15/05/2015 19:08, Offramp wrote:

On Friday, 15 May 2015 18:39:31 UTC+1, Robin wrote:

I think these two stops at Tesco/IKEA in Tottenham on opposite sides of
a single carriageway are (a) closer as well as (b) in Lodnon

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...!6m1!1e1?hl=en

[NB Google has placed the icons well away from the actual stops]

I think that that is a definite winner.
A Gold Award for you. Thanks!

Half an answer - the shortest. There's also the longest...

I can't be bothered to measure them, but can I suggest

Lea Valley Road in Ponders End

Blackwall Tunnel

Pinkham Way / North Circular Road

M4 Spur to Heathrow