Old May 17th 15, 10:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins Paul Cummins is offline

Default Longest and Shortest

In article , (Clive
D. W. Feather) wrote:

We've got three in my village that are closely spaced. Though now I
play with Google maps the outer two each turn out to be about 160m
from the middle one.

In parts of Basingstoke, I recall bus stops so close by walking that you
could get off at one and walk to the nearest before the bus got there,
but this was because of the road looping and the path being straight
across the estate.

Also in Basingstoke are bus stops so near that you can recognise the
people waiting at one from the other. The bus stop equivalent of Lower
Sydenham to New Beckenham.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981