Old May 21st 15, 12:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Peter is offline

Default New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,TfL Rail

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 1:16:38 PM UTC+1, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2015 00:42:24 -0700 (PDT), peter
wrote:

Do the changes mean I will be able to use my Freedom Pass out to Cheshunt and Brentwood?

TfL have now issued a press release about the revised fares. My
reading of it is that the 60+ and Freedom Pass become available on the
transferred services all day. However this ONLY applies in respect of
LOROL and TfL Rail operated services.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media...ses/2015/fares

One other interesting change is the adoption of the TfL PAYG farescale
for journeys on the T Hale line even though services there are
operated by Greater Anglia.

--
Paul C

Looks like it:

"All TfL concessions and discounts that currently apply to London Underground, the Docklands Light Railway, and London Overground will apply on the rail services transferring to TfL. This will include:

Free travel for under 11s accompanied by an adult
Lower ZIP photocard fares for under 16s
Free travel for customers with a 60+ London Oyster photocard, Freedom Pass or Veterans Oyster photocard"

Thanks for digging this out.

Peter