Old May 21st 15, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

On 20/05/2015 23:42, Peter Smyth wrote:

wrote:

In article ,

(Mizter T) wrote:
[...]
Fares changes - yes, Brentwood is moving into zone 9, and
presumably the TfL-controlled lines will start charging the TfL
rate rather than the NR rate for PAYG/contactless fares, meaning
the red bits on the West Anglia and GEML on this map will turn
green:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms...arrifs-nationa
l-rail.pdf

Not the Lea valley line, surely?

I think if you move one line onto the TfL fare scale, you have to move
them all as there is no way to tell which line a journey from
Cheshunt/Broxbourne to Liverpool Street has used.

Yes, of course - it's obvious once you think about it!

I see that Paul C has posted a link to a TfL release states the Lea
Valley line will move across to the TfL fare scale as well, which is
the simplest solution to this issue (apart from introducing a unified
fare scale... don't hold your breath!). I guess there's some sort of
commercial agreement underlying this between TfL and the franchisee
(AGA).

Will AGA be left with any routes of its own in Greater London? I can't think
of any.

--
Colin Rosenstiel