Old May 22nd 15, 01:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Thu, 21 May 2015 16:30:39 -0500,

wrote:

Will AGA be left with any routes of its own in Greater London? I can't
think of any.

It will stll serve Stratford and Romford on the Great Eastern.

Peak time Hertford East services continue to run semi fast via Seven
Sisters and Southbury. They will also run all services via T Hale and
from Stratford on the Lea Valley Main Line - there are several
stations within Greater London on that route.

I hadn't spotted those earlier, so they are definitely a few.

When / if we get the STAR services from Stratford to Angel Road then I
expect they will be with Greater Anglia as things stand. No mention
yet of TfL wanting to run those services.

STAR?

--
Colin Rosenstiel