Old May 22nd 15, 05:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Rail strike is off - but not according to TfL weekend travel email

On Fri, 22 May 2015 16:48:25 +0100, Mizter T
wrote:

TfL's "Weekend travel information" email which I received just after 7am
this morning has the Network Rail strike as its top item, with prominent
information about the potential impact of on LU and LO services.

The strike was called off yesterday afternoon.

I wonder if yours was delayed? Mine was sent and arrived at 11:57
yesterday. I posted about it at 12:06 in the Virgin Train Travel
thread yesterday.