Old April 29th 04, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default How to spot ****s on the underground....

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 at 08:41:58, Dan Gravell
wrote:

Don't get that much myself... but I suppose that's a dubious advantage
of most of my travelling being through Streatham which, alas, doesn't
have gates.

Why "alas"? Actually, I am always intrigued that Blackfriars main line
doesn't, either, so any computer keeping track of what I do with my
season ticket must get very confused..... first heard of on a bus headed
towards Streatham, then next reappears at Blackfriars LUL.....

Or, even worse, when I get on the system at Clapham or Stockwell and
then simply disappear - if I change at Bank, as I occasionally do, on to
the DLR, there is no exit gate.....
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004