Old April 29th 04, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dan Gravell Dan Gravell is offline

Default How to spot ****s on the underground....

Annabel Smyth wrote:

Why "alas"? Actually, I am always intrigued that Blackfriars main line
doesn't, either, so any computer keeping track of what I do with my
season ticket must get very confused..... first heard of on a bus headed
towards Streatham, then next reappears at Blackfriars LUL.....

Or, even worse, when I get on the system at Clapham or Stockwell and
then simply disappear - if I change at Bank, as I occasionally do, on to
the DLR, there is no exit gate.....

Well I don't know about the economics of whether buying new gates make
sense, but just from a naive revenue protection/subjectively moralistic
point of view.

As far as I'm concerned the system must think I'm constantly on the
system making circular trips from City Thameslink and London Bridge

Dan