Old May 25th 15, 12:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , at
17:52:45 on Sun, 24 May 2015,
remarked:
In article ,

(Roland Perry) wrote:

In message , at
13:29:43 on Sun, 24 May 2015,
remarked:
Stratford to Bishops Stortford serves six stations in Greater
London, and five beyond.

Via the Lea Valley route which we have already identified as the
only remaining AGA route in Greater London. Do keep up!

Although that was probably in the context of Liverpool St services.

AGA will still have London services other than from Liverpool St from
31st May?

Yes. Stratford to Bishops Stortford.

That is no more a London service than Liverpool St to Hertford East or
Bishop's Stortford and beyond with similar proportions of stations inside
and outside the zones. Although there are 6 stations within the zones
between Stratford and Bishop's Stortford,

To which it is providing a service. It's not compulsory to end your
journey at Harlow or Bishops Startford.

they aren't all in Greater London. that only covers zones 1-6.

I'm taking my definition of "London" as what's shown on TfL's map of
"London rail and tube services" (see the thread title).

Zones beyond 6 are only there to allow Oyster to work outside Greater
London. Are you asking for Oyster zones all the way to Bishop's Stortford?

--
Colin Rosenstiel