Old May 26th 15, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,

In message , at 02:50:06
on Tue, 26 May 2015, remarked:
No, just for the stations on the "London rail and tube services" map
to be generally understood as being in London.

You say. I doubt they would agree with you in Hertfordshire.

The stations in question are inside the green belt (although some might
say anomalously so).

http://londongreenbeltcouncil.org.uk...apleaflet15.02
.15.pdf

Hertford East and Bishop's Stortford? Doesn't look like it to me.

Those aren't on the "London rail and tube services" map either.

So the routes there rightly remain with Greater Anglia then?

Yes, they do, but they also serve whichever definition of London we
take. For intermediate journeys as well as out to the countryside.

Of course, the Overground to Watford Junction is also straying into
Herts.