Old April 29th 04, 10:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default How to spot ****s on the underground....

In article , Edward Cowling wrote:

Left handed ticket users can be hilarious. Some do a kind
of contortion to use their left hand to insert the ticket. I even
had one put the ticket in my slot on the next barrier to the left,
which was nice of him :-)

All these contortions and you can't help thinking how hard
can it be to hold a ticket that weighs about 5 grams in your
right hand ??!!

Not very hard at all, which is why I've always used my right hand for
this despite being left-handed. There really are people who don't
(assuming they have no disability depriving them of the use of their
right hand)?!

Niklas
--
merl so when is BGP going to die
Salkin When BGP dies, will the tombstone say "RIP"?