Old May 29th 15, 07:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground article

In article , () wrote:

On 29.05.15 15:59, Mizter T wrote:

On 29/05/2015 13:18, eastender wrote:
In today's Guardian:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ervices-london
-tfl-overground

I'm in little doubt these transfers will be success stories - the
to-be-Crossrail Shenfield route is inevitable, but I'm thinking
particularly of the West Anglia metro routes.

It might not be quite the 'immediate overnight success story' that the
NLL transfer was - I think in significant part the immediate passenger
figure jump on the NLL was down to lots of existing users actually
starting to pay their fares! But since then the numbers have of course
continued to rise considerably.

Good luck to TfL Rail, LOROL and MTR Crossrail.

Will TfL also operate the Stansted Express, BTW, or will Abelia
continue to hold that concession?

Th services that go beyond the Oyster zones will stay with Greater Anglia.
That includes the Lea Valley line via Tottenham Hale and a few services via
the Southbury loop.

--
Colin Rosenstiel