Old May 31st 15, 08:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Overground article

In message , at 17:42:44 on Sun, 31 May
2015, Basil Jet remarked:
If you were HAL you would have wanted guarantees about the revenue due
to you so you could pay off the debt incurred in constructing the
tunnels into Heathrow. I believe the agreement runs to 2023 when the
debt should be clear. Goodness knows what happens then.

I suspect that Heathrow will come properly "into the Zones", but HEx
will be allowed to run trains through the core, at least as far as
docklands (or Stratford if that's a more logical place to reverse
them).

Will the Crossrail layout cater for reversals at Stratford?

I've never heard any suggestion that HEx will extend past Paddington.
Every Crossrail map in years has shown service to T4, not T5.

We aren't talking about Crossrail - this is HEx services after 2023.