Old June 1st 15, 10:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground article

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , at
16:09:47 on Sun, 31 May 2015,
remarked:
Surely it's worth having it on Oyster, whoever runs the trains?

Yes, although AGA is only committed to rolling out ITSO (as far as I
know).

Are they even committed to that in this franchise? AFAIK only GTR are
committed to ITSO at Cambridge.

http://www.itso.org.uk/wp-content/up...s-Sep-2013.pdf

Map on page 2.

That's the underlying processing capability. I've not seen any
procurement of the ticketing products by the current Greater Anglia
franchise.

The point is that when they do start procuring stuff it'll be ITSO
rather than Oyster (unless there's a big change in policy).

We knew that anyway. The Government since the days of the SRA has been
wedded to ITSO. SEFT is not exactly a new project.

--
Colin Rosenstiel