Old June 1st 15, 11:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Overground article

In message , at 12:15:08 on
Mon, 1 Jun 2015, Recliner remarked:

The trains would still stop at Paddington.

Yes, but wouldn't then run non-stop to Heathrow, as they would be
stopping Crossrail trains on the relief lines, so a slower, less
premium service. As I keep saying, there isn't a grade-separated route
from the Crossrail tunnels to the fast GW main lines, and an unwelcome
flat crossing will lose capacity.

Yes, I know you have this objection, I haven't got the time to look out
what the RUS said on the matter, at the moment.