Old June 1st 15, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Overground article

On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 13:09:22 +0100, David Cantrell
wrote:

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 10:07:38AM +0000, Recliner wrote:

Surely it's worth having [Stansted] on Oyster, whoever runs the
trains? I think a lot more Londoners would use it if no separate
tickets were required.

Hands up everyone who chooses which airport to fly from based on what
species of train ticket you'll use to get there.

[looks around]

So that's approximately no-one.

As I'm sure you know, I meant more people would choose to travel to
the airport by train, not that more people would choose that airport.