Old June 1st 15, 10:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] icatz55@gmail.com is offline

Default TFL Rail.

I have a disabled Freedom Pass. I went to London Liverpool Street (LST) at 1720hrs today to learn if this will be accepted before 0930hrs on such services operated by "TFL Rail". Of different staff I spoke to, I was not given a consistent response. On my mobile phone when I phoned TFL the respondent said it was "definitely allowed". Is it therefore permitted to do this action; travelling before 0930hrs of where my pass is permitted?