Old June 1st 15, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default TFL Rail.

wrote:
I have a disabled Freedom Pass. I went to London Liverpool Street (LST)
at 1720hrs today to learn if this will be accepted before 0930hrs on such
services operated by "TFL Rail". Of different staff I spoke to, I was not
given a consistent response. On my mobile phone when I phoned TFL the
respondent said it was "definitely allowed". Is it therefore permitted to
do this action; travelling before 0930hrs of where my pass is permitted?

Yes, TfL gave the right answer on the phone -- it will accepted at any time
on TfL Rail, as well as on the new Overground routes:
"Freedom Pass holders and passengers with other concessionary passes will
now be able to travel at any time".

http://www.mayorwatch.co.uk/passenge...rail-services/