Old July 20th 03, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins Paul Cummins is offline

Default Borough boundaries

In article ,
are (Acrosticus) wrote:

And how much time is wasted at council tax payers expense by over paid
bureacrats in town halls all over the place scrambling about to find
out if
theirs is the odd numbered side of a street or the even numbered side
when
someone complains that a street light's out or something simila

When my son was to be born, we caught a bus to Lambeth - to bring him home
we caught the bus from Southwark... The bus stops are opposite each other.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting bandwidth since 1981

Begin Once upon a time there was a badly broken newsreader...