Old June 2nd 15, 05:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clank Clank is offline

Default Overground article

Recliner wrote:
Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:
Clank wrote:

The outrageous cost of the StEX strongly puts me off Stansted

I would also be concerned about the amazing large arrivals lines for UK/EU
citizens. Came through a few weeks ago on the Ryanair flight from Brno around
6PM and the line was spilling back up the corridor before the queuing area.

I've seen the same in Heathrow T5 and Gatwick North in recent weeks. For
some reason, EU Immigration queues have suddenly got a lot longer. I don't
know if the ePassport machines have got slower, or what.

Luton at the moment doesn't have any ePassport machines at all - according
to the signs they're being replaced. So bad queues there as well right
now.

I do agree though that in general Stansted always seems to have the worst
immigration delays.