Old June 2nd 15, 11:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground article

On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 02:00:43PM +0100, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:09:22
on Mon, 1 Jun 2015, David Cantrell remarked:
Hands up everyone who chooses which airport to fly from based on what
species of train ticket you'll use to get there.
[looks around]
So that's approximately no-one.

My decisions (for myself and travel-agent-dad) on which airport to use
are as much dominated by the public transport options getting there and
back from home, as the price of the flights.

Me too, but that's because I care about how long it takes to get there.
What ticket I'll need is of no import.

engineer: n. one who, regardless of how much effort he puts in
to a job, will never satisfy either the suits or the scientists