Old April 29th 04, 03:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default What happens at those "urgent" moments?

"Gollum" wrote the following in:

Some stations have toilets at the end of the platforms behind
unmarked doors for the use of drivers.

The southbound Piccadilly line at wood green must have one then!
Im forever having to wait, while the drivers dissapear into some
dark passage, only to re emerge looking releived!

I certainly feel relieved after disappearing into dark passages.

--
message by Robin May, but I would say that, wouldn't I?

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.