Old June 4th 15, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default TfL go to market place to replace Oyster Cards

In message , at 16:04:47 on Thu, 4 Jun 2015,
Mizter T remarked:
In message , at 13:36:30 on
Fri, 27 Feb 2015, David Walters remarked:
I hope they never have an app, I've got a perfectly functional web
browser.

You wouldn't be forced to use it.

I might be pushed into it if they stopped providing a mobile optimised
website.

Good riddance, I'd say.

Good riddance to a mobile optimised website, you mean? Why?

Because a proper app would be so much better for mobile users. Keep the
desktop-optimised website, obviously.