Old June 6th 15, 07:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Crossrail tunnelling complete

In message
-septem
ber.org, at 23:36:37 on Fri, 5 Jun 2015, Recliner
remarked:
My impression is that Abbey Wood has 8tph and they hope Shenfield
will also have 8tph despite only currently having permission to do
6tph.

Those are off-peak figures I think. There are only 16 through the core then.

See my post upthread: 14 tph off-peak, 24 peak.

Crossrail are hoping to run 8tph offpeak from Shenfield, despite
currently only having permission to run six.