Old June 6th 15, 03:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Amateur tube map

Mostly I like it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...t_temp_cc4.svg

Apparently the author lives in Hong Kong, but I don't know if he has
spent time in London.

What's with New Bermondsey? Is the station on Surrey Canal Road going to
happen? I thought that was going to be called Deptford Park?

The portrayal of London Fields and Cambridge Heath is poor... while it
does sort of show that the Chingford trains don't stop there, it is far
from clear. That the Shenfield trains don't call at Bethnal Green is not
exactly clear either.

I'm not sure showing Battersea Park but failing to show Croxley -
Rickmansworth can be justified when the service level is comparable.

The Emerson Park shuttle has a different portrayal on the map and in the
key.

As for the split at Camden Town, I thought they usually ran Edgware
Trains via Bank, when not running the normal service.... but if he's
implying that the lines will be split when the Battersea extension
opens, AFAIK he is wrong.

Curious messages also come up if you hover over random stations!