Old June 7th 15, 11:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default New bus service at Dalston junction?

On 07/06/2015 11:30, eastender wrote:
Just had a consultation from TFL for a road scheme in Kingsland Road
near the south Dalston Junction entrance and bus stop/road. It will
involve blocking our road off (yippee) but I see that they want to
remove the traffic islands so that buses can turn left out of the DJ bus
stop. I can see no info about plans for services that will use this - is
it just a future proof measure at this stage? The only bus that uses the
rather large bus loop and stop at present is the single deck 488 that
turns right and goes to Bromley by Bow. I guess it could just be to turn
some services here.

See https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/roa...kingsland-road

E.

They talk about closure of Tottenham Road and Stamford Road to vehicular
traffic - what about those who live on those roads and have e.g. car
parking there? Or is it implied there will still be access just not
to/from Kingsland Road?