Old April 29th 04, 07:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default How to spot ****s on the underground....

Martin Underwood wrote:
As I said earlier, I wonder if
left-handers generally are more polarised to left-handedness and
less ambidextrous than right-handers for non-precision tasks?

This seems to me to be rather unlikely, as left-handers have to adapt
continually to the right-handedness of everyday objects, and should
therefore become more ambidextrous than the average right-hander.
Possibly resentment about this can lead to some left-handers
deliberately (or subconsciously)limiting their apparent ambidexterity?
--
Richard J.