Old June 12th 15, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Mayor's Boris Island plan killed off TfL takeover of Southeastern Metro services

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 01:20:07 +0100
Paul Corfield wrote:
We must beg to differ. They make me ill [1] and I refuse to travel on

They're not *that* bad. God knows I remember some school bus trips back
in the day when it was like being in an overheating tumble dryer.

Complete waste of money however. The Bendy buses were far more convenient
and if it hadn't been for Boris sucking up to the militant cycle lobby who
represent nobody apart from themselves and wanting to give Ken 2 fingers london
would have got its moneys worth from them. Though I expect by now they'd be
life expired anyway or wouldn't meet current pollution regs and would have been
pastured off somewhere else.

impressed. Constant demands for working air con or opening windows.

Didn't you get the memo? Windows that open are so 20th century. Far too simple
and convenient - much better to have an expensive technical solution that
doesn't work quite as well.

--
Spud