Old June 13th 15, 03:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Mayor's Boris Island plan killed off TfL takeover of Southeastern Metro services

On 2015-06-13 13:26:54 +0000, Mizter T said:

I don't agree with the poor seating criticism, not the "never ending
bleeps and announcements" - but it's definitely gloomier. Just thinking
if the old RMs had an element of that about them too upstairs, not sure.

I think they did. I also think the subdued, mostly spot lighting
upstairs is classy, rather than gloomy, but I recognise that is a
matter of opinion.

Neil
--
Neil Williams