Old June 14th 15, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Best route from Croydon (London) to Heathrow?

In article ,
LID (phil88) wrote:

there. I will let my sister choose, as she is travelling, not me.

To Colin Rosenstiel, who wrote:

"Croydon's a big place. Whereabouts there?"

As you can see there is an occasional problem with my newsfeed which
truncates posts by a few people, including apparently you.

I only saw part of your original post when I replied and of your latest
comment (see above which is all that reached me).

I later saw your original post whole when quoted by someone whose feed is
not truncated.

I am at a loss why this truncation happens. Was your post in HTML not plain
text?

--
Colin Rosenstiel