Old June 14th 15, 10:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Freedom Pass holder travelling Stratford to Colchester

In message , at 08:34:12 on Sun, 14 Jun
2015, Peter Smyth remarked:
Anyone here know if a non-TfL train you are on has to stop at the
Freedom-Pass boundary station (eg Harold Wood) or can one travel on a
fast AGA train London to Colchester with a FP plus a Harold Wood to
Colchester ticket?

Technically no (although it may well be accepted). You should buy a
Boundary Zone 6 - Colchester ticket instead.

Of course - I should have remembered that. Although Harold Wood is a bit
odd in that it's the boundary for the AGA Freedom Pass validity, despite
there being other zones further out.

But... I notice the line from Stratford to Harold Wood is only in
purple, not [solid] orange. Does that mean you can't use AGA at all in
that direction to get further than Stratford anyway?