Old June 15th 15, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Mayor's Boris Island plan killed off TfL takeover of SoutheasternMetro services

Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 15/06/2015 00:24, Paul Corfield wrote:

I don't think
Diane Abbott or David Lammy have enough experience to run London.
They're both very affable in their way but I get no sense of
competence.

At risk of sounding slightly middle-market tabloid newspaper, do many
people actually think Abbott would be an electable candidate?

Not London-wide. I think her appeal would be limited to some inner London
boroughs. She may have been brought up in Harrow, be a Cambridge history
graduate, and sent her son to the private City of London School, but her
politics are more Hackney than Harrow today.