Old June 16th 15, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spuddy@your.buddy is offline

Default Mayor's Boris Island plan killed off TfL takeover of SoutheasternMetro services

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:52:49 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:33 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
So, "Hundreds of people from London and the South East, including many
whose homes are threatened by a new runway, showed their determination that
the runway will not be built". Wow, is that the extent of the opposition?

Right because business websites with their anonymous unpublished surveys
are so unbiased arn't they.

Who said they were unbiased? Most of fhe business community favours

Glad we cleared that up.

Go on, have another go. Even you're not that lame, perhaps you're just having
an off day?

You really need help to get over your fear of flying. I'm just trying to
help you.

Yup , you are having an off day.

I'll tell you what I do have and thats a dislike of pollution which planes
create in abundance, both gaseous and noise.

I'm also not a fan of endless road development - I guess that means I have
a fear of driving too, right? Also I'm not a big fan of HS2. Guess I have
a fear of trains as well.

I'm not even going to bother trying to explain to you again what a hub
airport is till you've next taken a flight. Just how many years is it since
you last dared to set foot on a plane?

Does last year count?

You're just irritated because you're one of these selfish ****s who wants to
fly NOW! Because you're so important (in your own mind). Doesn't matter about
the enviromental or social costs, **** that. No, you want to go on some trip
for your own self satisfaction and you're not prepared to wait a bit, it must
be NOW because your infantile narcissicm means your desires must be satisfied
immediately, just like a large number of the kidults** that populate this
country.

** And I don't care if you're 70, the term still applies to an adult who behaves
like a child - that would be you.

--
Spud