Old June 17th 15, 12:03 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Christopher A. Lee[_2_] Christopher A. Lee[_2_] is offline

Default BBC Radio 4 Law In Action "a cautionary tale about a man who boarded a train without a ticket."

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 23:21:19 +0100, "Michael R N Dolbear"
wrote:

"John Kenyon" wrote
On 16/06/2015 18:07, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
BBC Radio 4 Law In Action (repeat Thu 18 Jun 2015, MP3 Podcast now) has
an item about "a cautionary tale about a man who boarded a train without
a ticket."

Unmanned station, found he had lost his wallet, was prosecuted by
Northen Rail, prosecution withdrawn at court.

Errors and mistakes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05xxjgl

. Skip to 14:36 for the detail... (ends at 22:57)

Thanks for that - when I posted I hadn't yet downloaded the podcast after
listening to the on-air version.

Those of us living outside the UK can't watch or listen to a lot of
BBC stuff, although this one works - perhaps because it's Radio 4 not
TV.

But if anybody posts a link to Youtube, they can put the time in it,
eg...

(City of Truro)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Czc5-bv4U#t=02m40s

Note the #t=02m40s