Old June 21st 15, 10:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default London Tubes: Unexpected locations of underground trains

Roland Perry wrote:
In message -septembe
r.org, at 21:03:03 on Sat, 20 Jun 2015, Recliner remarked:
I've seen the tube trains under test at Old Dalby (last time I drove up
to the East Midlands a month ago). Unfortunately there wasn't anywhere
convenient for me to stop to take a photo.

The other odd thing about the line is the OHL a long way from any
electrified service lines. https://goo.gl/maps/Q70Uo

I think it's the only section of track, anywhere, with both fourth rail and
overhead electrification.

Might they perhaps have some short stretches at the factory in Derby too?

Yes, Chris Dixon correctly pointed that out.