Old June 23rd 15, 06:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Night tube

I think this is the first announcement of the frequencies, and frankly
I'm astonished. Most trains will only have about enough people to fill
one carriage, if night bus capacity is anything to go by. I thought they
would run one train every half hour, so that they could easily run a
shuttle on one track while they work on the other, but it looks like
they will be just losing the weekend night engineering completely.

They don't say anything about the Bakerloo at all.

https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/tube-imp...on-this-page-0