Old June 24th 15, 08:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Night tube

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 07:52:21 on Wed, 24 Jun 2015,
Basil Jet remarked:
In my book the absence of the Northern Line City branch is more surprising.
I know the City is still pretty dead outside office hours, but Old Street
and London Bridge?

Perhaps because of the looming rebuilding of Bank station, with a new
southbound platform tunnel for the Northern line?

That wouldn't stop them running northbound service via Bank and two-way
service via Charing Cross, would it?

Assuming they can cut the power off the two tracks independently. But
they probably need the northbound track for engineering trains to service
the works happening on the southern tracks

Both directions will be closed for a few weeks, and the southbound for much
longer.