Old June 24th 15, 08:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spuddy@your.buddy is offline

Default Night tube

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 23:08:46 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\06\23 14:15, y wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:07:11 +0100
David Cantrell wrote:
On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 02:17:04PM +0000, Recliner wrote:
wrote:
So it looks like most of the tube lines will be running but none of the
sub surface lines. Anyone know why that would be the case?
The new signalling system is delayed, but is finally due to be put in
during the next few years. Only after that will the Night SSL be possible.

Interesting that they don't even have plans to introduce night trains on
the Bakerloo.

Most of the potential passengers are probably back under curfew by then.

Queens Park is full of luvvies! I've seen Jessica Hynes and Gordon
Kennedy use the station.

Really? Its obviously gone up in the world since I last had the mispleasure
of visiting that area. I guess its overspill from maida vale.

--
Spud