Old April 30th 04, 12:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Laura-Ann Laura-Ann is offline

Default NR photocard and Oyster

"Ken Wheatley" wrote in message
news
Thought I'd get a prepaid, but for some reason they seem to insist on
a photocard (on the tfl site, at least).

Does an NR one work, or do I need to get one from tfl?

I got an Oyster PrePay during the week, and they sent a photocard thing with
it for me to put my photo in, but on the FAQ's on the website, it said that
you don't need a photocard for Oyster PrePay. (One of the reasons I got
it), but like Barry just said I think it's just in case you decide to get a
season ticket later on.

Just out of curiosity, would it be advisable to put a photo in the card that
they sent with my Oyster PrePay, just in case some over zealous inspector
got onto me?