Old July 1st 15, 07:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_5_] eastender[_5_] is offline

Default Incomplete journey

On 2015-07-01 18:17:28 +0000, Paul Corfield said:

Your touch out should have registered on DLR but it seems it hasn't
done so. Sometimes transactions aren't captured / written to the card.

Does that mean you don't have to touch out/in at Canning Town?

I saw this morning at East India that there was a faulty Oyster reader,
which I may have used - it's very noisy there what with Aspen Way and
planes into/out of City and so I may have missed the no beep etc.

E.