Old July 2nd 15, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Incomplete journey

On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 02:11:10PM +0100, eastender wrote:

I forgot to check out of the DLR before getting on the Jubilee at
Canning Town and have an excess ?5.20 charge - is there anything I can
do about it?

Email with your Oyster card number, tell them what
journey you did and where you would like to pick up your refund.

Perl: the only language that makes Welsh look acceptable