Old July 3rd 15, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Borisbuses

On Friday, 3 July 2015 10:30:06 UTC+1, wrote:

(Modifications to the Citaro bendy buses sorted that problem out.)

Not Mercedes finest hour TBH. Though I still think the idea is far better
than a double decker.

Agreed. Certainly better than a double-decker. I miss them, even though I DO like the Borisbus.

But I too have not been on a Borisbus in the last few days, so I cannot tell how hot they are.

I have been on the front upstairs of a standard double-decker 280 bus to Sutton with the sun streaming in the unopenable front window and being reminded of various tortures at Abu Ghraib/Guantanamo.