Old July 6th 15, 10:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Incomplete journey

On 2015-07-02 10:46:06 +0000, David Cantrell said:
Email with your Oyster card number, tell them what
journey you did and where you would like to pick up your refund.

I completed the online refund request choosing the 'I thought I'd
touched in' excuse and it's been refunded, although there's nothing
showing in the refund history, only in the journey history.

"Refund history" seems to be where they put refunds because of delays.
Refunds because of missing touches in/out are, I suppose considered to
be corrections to the journey history.

BTW, the reason I suggested emailing them is because the idiotic website
only allows one refund per month, so I end up having to email them
anyway, so I consider that you might as well *only* email them.

--
David Cantrell | Pope | First Church of the Symmetrical Internet

There's no problem so complex that it can't be solved
by killing everyone even remotely associated with it