Old July 6th 15, 12:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default New Bus Route 714

On 2015-07-06 08:16:18 +0000, peter said:

On my journeys patronage was low, and it seemed mostly made up of
customers diverted from the 84/321 routes. Of course it is early days
- I hope Metroline have the courage to stick with it, tweak the service
as required and we could end up with a genuinely new and useful service
which would attract more custom. I wish it well.

I do note they have recognised the large number of flights departing
Luton at the crack of dawn and arriving late on with an almost-24-hour
service. That makes sense compared with the limited hours of the
Stagecoach 99 to/from MK.

Neil
--
Neil Williams