Old July 12th 15, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins Paul Cummins is offline

Default How well off are London's tube drivers and why are they striking?

In article ,
(Neil Williams) wrote:

The PC based simulators are actually a bit harder than the real
thing because you don't have the kind of feedback (feeling of
acceleration and braking etc) that you do with the real thing.

In theory I;d have the same problem with a PC flight sim as well though.

Strangely, I find some flight sims easier than others - combat flight sim
is easier than normal, even though it's the same plane.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981